Good news! If you decide over time that you need an extra layer in your Showcase content - that is, another submenu in between 2 existing submenus - this is simple to do. It feels a bit scary the first time you do it, but trust us, you won't lose your work.
Follow these steps:
- Select the hotspot with the submenu you wish to relocate
- Remove the submenu from the hotspot by clicking "Submenu" and then "Remove link".
- Navigate to the page you wish to be the new location for the submenu
- Create or select the hotspot you wish the submenu to be linked to
- Select the 'Add Content' option in the right hand menu
- From this menu, select 'Existing slide'
- Now choose the deleted submenu you wish to link to the hotspot from the thumbnails
- Click 'Done'