How much does Showcase Workshop cost?
Showcase Workshop is cumulative which can get confusing. Here's a breakdown:
- $20 + tax per user per month for your first 50 users.
- $15 + tax per user per month for users 51–100.
- $10 + tax per user per month for any users over 100
We have a billing cap of $6,200 per month + tax so this is the maximum you will pay for a standard subscription.
For more details, check out the pricing page on our website.
What does my subscription include?
All Showcase Workshop subscriptions include:
- Unlimited showcases and file uploads
- Free training over live video
- Email support from our awesome team.
How do I check what plan I'm on or set up my credit card details?
- From your workshop's Home page, click the 'Settings' cogwheel icon to view your Account Settings.
- Under the 'Workshops' tab, you'll see a list of your workshop. Click 'Subscription Settings' under your workshop name.
- This will show you your current plan details. If you're currently on a trial and want to officially join the Showcase family, click the orange button that says 'Setup Credit Card', and you'll be taken to our secure payment gateway to input your credit card details.
Note: We prefer payment by credit card for teams of 20 users or less.
If your team is over 20 users and you'd like a monthly invoice, you can apply for Manual Billing by clicking the link next to the 'Setup Credit Card' button. Fill in the details and one of our friendly money nerds will get back to you.
- If you're already paying by credit card and want to change which credit card you're paying with, click the blue 'Update credit card details' button.
How do I access my billing account/look at my past invoices?
When you first subscribe, we'll send you an email inviting you to join the Billing Portal.
Each month we'll send you your email receipts and invoices. At the bottom of this email we'll include a link called 'Account Management' which will take you straight to your billing portal.
You can also update your credit card details and get copies of invoices at the Billing Portal.
If you're having trouble with anything billing-related, or you'd like to know more about our pricing model, email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you out!