If you want to manually add a user to your workshop, you have to be an Admin. If you're not, kindly ask one of your Admin's to help you out.
- On the ‘Users’ tab, click ‘Add user’ at the top right of the page.
- Fill in the email address and choose a role for this new user. By default, a new user will be given the Viewer role.
- We email any users you add with some instructions on how to log in and set a password. In this process they also enter their name. If you don’t want this to happen, uncheck the ‘Email instructions’ box.
Note that this means you will have to enter a name and password for the new user yourself. You’ll also have to let them know what their password is, if you want them to be able to log in! Don't forget!
- To add more users, click ‘Enter another’. If you decide you don’t want to add someone after all, click the ‘x’ at the end of the row. Note: It will pop up with an "Are you sure?" box, so if you click the X by accident - no sweat.
- Once you have entered the details of all users you want to add, click ‘Add user(s)’. This will complete the process and as users are added to the system, you will see a list of their emails with ticks. If there are any errors in the details you have added, you will instead see a notification of these next to the field.