If you're a total power user with multiple workshops, you may find yourself in a situation where you want to transfer an existing showcase from one workshop to another. It can be done! This is known as the "export/import" process and this is how it works.
- In the 'More' dropdown next to your showcase thumbnail, there's an 'Export' option (last in the list).
- Clicking this will export a .showcase file to your downloads folder.
- Then, in the top right of your screen, you can click the name of your current workshop & choose your other workshop from the list to switch.
- Once you're into the other workshop, find the 'Import' button near the top right of your screen, directly to the right of the search box. It looks like a disk with an arrow pointing up, like this:
- The file picker window will come up and you can choose or drag/drop the .showcase file!
- The import may take a little while, so be patient. Once it's done you'll have a completely independent copy to work with.