The Sharing feature allows you to create a list of shareable content associated with your showcase.
Editors and Admins can add content from the file library, or upload new content to the list. Shareable features can be turned on/off at any time.
If files have been made available to be shared, then anyone can share them from the app. For help on how to share content from the app, see this support article.
To add shareable content:
- In the Home tab of the website, click the ‘Manage sharing’ link associated with the showcase you wish to add shared content to.
- There are two places to add content. You can set content to be "Shareable from this slide", which allows the user to share that file only while on the current slide. Or, you can add files to "Shareable from all slides", which means the user can share those files no matter where they are inside the showcase. Click ‘Add File’ on the area you'd like to upload files into.
- Select content from your file library, or upload new content.
- Once confirmed, your content will appear listed on this page.
- Publish your showcase to send the update to your users!