If you have a large showcase that you are presenting often, you might find yourself wanting an easier way of moving between slides. Time is precious!
Two handy features that help with this are Search and Favorites.
To search a specific presentation:
- Open the presentation you want to search and tap the Hamburger button (three horizontal lines) in the bottom left corner.
- Tap 'Search' in the toolbar that appears on the left.
- You'll see a list of all the slides and files within that presentation. Use the Search bar at the top right of the screen to search across file names, slide names, hotspot text, and PDF contents.
To search across all presentations:
- Tap 'Search' in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. Look for the magnifying glass!
- Use the Search bar at the top of the screen to search across file names, slide names, hotspot text, and PDF contents in all presentations.
If you find yourself searching for the same slide every time you present, you can favorite it to access it quickly. To do this:
- Open the slide or file you want to favorite and click the hamburger button again.
- This time, tap 'Favorite' in the left-hand column.
- To access your Favorite, tap 'Search' within this toolbar.
- Toggle the 'Favorites' tab in the top right corner to view all your favorites.