There are plenty of options for managing your files in Showcase Workshop! The bonus is, they're all quick and can be done at any point.
Any of these actions can be done from the "Files" tab on the Showcase website, or from the popover file library that appears when editing.
- Click the file(s) you wish to move. A ‘Move’ button will appear in the row at the top.
- Click ‘Move’ and select the destination folder from the dropdown menu.
- Click ‘Select’ to confirm the file move.
- Click the file(s) you wish to delete. A ‘Delete’ button will appear in the row at the top.
- Click ‘Delete’.
- Confirm you wish to delete the file(s).
IMPORTANT: Deleted files cannot be recovered! Double check. If the file is in use somewhere in one of your showcases, the system will prevent you from deleting it. If you get a message that deletion failed because the file is being used, you can check "Usages" three icons to the right for a list of where, exactly, that file is being used.
You can only rename one file at a time.
- Click the file you wish to rename. A ‘Rename’ button will appear in the row at the top.
- Click ‘Rename’ and enter the new name in the field that appears. Click ‘Select’ to confirm the new name.
You can only download one file at a time.
- Click the file you wish to download. A ‘Download’ button will appear in the row at the top.
- Click ‘Download’, and the download will start in your browser automatically.
To find out if a file is being used within any of your showcases, or whether the file is unused - click usages.
If a file is in use - it will show you the showcase, slide and hotspot where it is located.
If the file is unused - the pop up will say "This file is currently not in use"