We've tried to keep our Knowledge Base full of concise directions that get to the point without drowning you in technical jargon or detail. But, sometimes our internal language can get confusing. That's why we've made this handy Glossary that sums up a few of our frequently used terms, in case you're confused.
- Showcase Workshop website: This is where the magic happens — where Admins and Editors build showcases for Viewers to use.
- Showcase Workshop app: The iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows, or Mac app that you download from your app store. This is where users view and share your showcase(s).
- Showcase(s): Sometimes referred to as 'showcase presentation(s)'. This is the individual presentation, digital brochure, or training manual that your company has created. A showcase contains slides with hotspots and custom content.
- Workshop: This is where your showcases live. When you log in to the Showcase Workshop website, it's the first page you'll see. Generally speaking, each company will have their own Workshop although larger companies may have more than one. You can be a member of more than one workshop.
- Hotspot(s): This is the tappable area on a showcase slide that links to a submenu, image gallery, video, document, or URL. You can't load files into your showcase without loading them into a hotspot.