So you've taken the plunge, made the commitment, signed up for a world of awesome with Showcase Workshop. Congratulations! Now, let's get you set up on your devices so you can take Showcase anywhere.
- First things first: Download the free Showcase Workshop app from the app store on your device.
- Once you've installed it, look for the fetching blue flower icon to open it up.
- Enter the email address and password you signed up with to sign in. Don't have a password set up yet? Sign up for a 14-day trial on the Showcase web browser app. Note:
If your company is already using Showcase, you'll need to ask one of your Admin users to add you to their workshop.
- Once you've signed up and logged in, it's time to get some showcases on your app. These are the individual presentations, brochures, and documents that your company has created with Showcase Workshop. To download a showcase, tap the green cloud icon below the presentation thumbnail.
- Make sure to take a look around the rest of our Knowledge Base to learn more tips and tricks to get the most out of your app!