Having trouble downloading a presentation on your device? Left your company and no longer need access to the app? Just plain had enough of us?
Here's how to uninstall Showcase Workshop from your device.
Note: You can come back to us anytime by reinstalling the app!
- Touch and hold down on the Showcase Workshop app icon (it's the fetching blue flower icon)
- The icon will shake and a small 'x' will appear in the corner. Tap the 'x' to kickstart the process.
- You'll get a pop-up box asking if you're sure you want to uninstall the app. Once you've confirmed this your device will uninstall Showcase.
- Touch and hold down on the Showcase Workshop app icon (the blue flower pictured above).
- Drag the icon to the 'Uninstall' area.
- You'll get a pop-up message asking you to confirm the uninstall. Once you've confirmed this, your device will uninstall the Showcase app for you.
- From the 'Start' menu, swipe left to display the 'Apps' list.
- Touch and hold the app icon and tap 'Uninstall'.
- When prompted to confirm the uninstall, tap 'Yes'.
Note: Uninstalling the app will not delete your content, as that's tied to your account. When you log in again, your available presentations will appear in your app like before but you'll need to download them again to view them on your device.