You now have the ability to add a workshop reference to any user in your workshop.
What is a User Workshop Reference?
A user reference is a identifier that appears in brackets alongside the users name details. For example, you can see it next to this users name:
You can put in anything you'd like here but it's particularly handy for things like site numbers, company names, and franchisee references.
To add a User Workshop reference:
1. Head to the 'Users' tab in the top menu.
2. Find the user you want to add a reference for (you can use the search box for this if it's easier!)
3. On the user details page, you should see a button labelled Add User Workshop Reference.
4. Add the details in the text box.
5. You'll now see a reference appear in brackets next to the users name on the user page.
You can remove this at any time by heading back to the user page and removing the text.