In your workshop settings, you now have the option to add any files to your Shareable content automatically - without you having to tick any boxes each time.
If you turn this toggle 'on' - any file you upload to any hotspot, will be shareable from that slide by default.
There is no way to pick and choose shareable files on that slide when this toggle is turned ON.
To turn this feature on:
1. Click the Settings wheel icon on the right hand side of your home screen on app.showcaseworkshop.com
2. Click 'Workshop Settings'.
2. Under 'Access', toggle the setting to ON.
- If you remove a file from a hotspot, it removes the file from sharing also. You will see a pop up letting you know:
- This setting is WORKSHOP WIDE. Not showcase specific.