In your workshop settings, you have the option to add files to your Shareable content automatically — without having to tick any boxes each time.
To turn this feature on:
- Open the Showcase Workshop web app and click the 'Settings' wheel icon on the right side of your home screen.
- This will open the Account Settings dialog. Under your workshop name, click 'Workshop Settings'.
- Under 'Access', toggle the setting to ON.
- If you turn this feature on, any file you upload to any hotspot will be shareable from that slide by default. There is no way to pick and choose shareable files on that slide when the toggle is turned on.
- This setting is workshop wide — not specific to an individual presentation.