Want to use one of your existing presentations as a template for others? Don't worry — you don't need to start all over again!
Here's how to copy an existing showcase:
- From the Home tab of the web app, navigate to your showcase and click 'More'.
- Select 'Copy' from the menu.
- You'll see a pop-up asking you to confirm that you want to create a copy of the presentation. Click the orange 'Copy' button to confirm.
Note: The rules you've set up in 'Manage Access' won't be copied, so you'll be able to decide which groups and users have access to the copied presentation individually.
- The new presentation can take up to 15 minutes to generate, depending on the size of the original. You'll find it at the bottom of your list of presentations.
- From there, you can rename and edit it to your heart's content! Copied presentations are unpublished by default, so make sure to publish it when you're ready for it to go live.
Note: The copied presentation is its own entity now, so any changes you make in the original presentation will not appear in the copy.