The Outline feature gives you a visual overview or ‘site map’ of how your presentation is organized. This is particularly useful for large presentations or ones with lots of different files.
To view the outline of a presentation:
- Open the web app and find the relevant presentation.
- Click 'More' and select 'Outline' from the drop-down menu.
- This will open the Outline for that particular presentation.
- Links to each slide, so you can go straight there if you need to make any changes
- A list of shareable files for each slide
- A list of files that are shareable from all slides
- The size of your presentation
- The number of slides that have been tagged
- The number of slides that have been favorited
Note: Since tags and favorites are individual to each user, you won't be able to see what users have named their tags — but you'll be able to see how many times a slide has been tagged.