Our handy Showcase Summary provides high-level analytics for your top-performing presentations. There are a few different ways you can access these analytics, which we've detailed below. But first, let's look at the sort of information you can glean from this page:
- A summary of all slide views, file views, and shared items for that particular presentation.
- A list of the most-viewed slides, with thumbnails.
- A graph of how many slide views are occurring per day.
- A list of most viewed files, with thumbnails.
- A list of users with the most slide views.
- A pie chart showing the breakdown of file types viewed.
- A summary of how many showcases, slides, or files users have shared — including the user who shared them and the date.
- A summary of how many of those shared items have actually been viewed.
There are three ways you can access analytics for an individual presentation:
Via the Reporting page
- Open the 'Reporting' tab and select 'Analytics'.
Choose the relevant presentation from the 'Top Showcases' list.
Via the Home page
- From the Home page, navigate to the presentation you want to analyze and click 'More'.
- Select 'Analytics' from the drop-down menu.
Via the Editor
- Open the presentation in the Editor
- In the toolbar at the top of the page, click 'More'
- Select 'Analytics'.
And remember: You can change the date range you want to analyze at any time in the top right corner.