There are three ways you can see analytics for an individual showcase:
- Open the 'Reporting' tab and select 'Analytics'.
Choose the relevant showcase from the 'Top Showcases' list.
- From the Home page, navigate to the relevant showcase and click 'More'. From the drop-down menu, select 'Analytics'.
- Open the relevant showcase in the Editor and click More > Analytics.
The ‘Showcase Summary’ includes:
- A summary of all slide views, file views, and shared items for that particular showcase.
- A list of the most-viewed slides, with thumbnails.
- A graph of how many slide views are occurring per day.
- A list of most viewed files, with thumbnails.
- A list of users with the most slide views.
- A pie chart showing the breakdown of file types viewed.
- A summary of how many showcases, slides, or files users have shared — including the user who shared them and the date.
- A summary of how many of those shared items have actually been viewed.
Remember: You can change the date range you want to analyze at any time in the top right corner.