The Reporting page is a powerhouse of information about your workshop.
To access it:
- Open the web app and click the 'Reporting' tab in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select 'Analytics' (this is the default option but it's always good to double-check).
You should see your Workshop Summary directly below this, including:
- A summary of all slide views, file views, and shared items across all presentations in the workshop.
- A graph of how many slide views are occurring per day.
- A list of the top presentations by slide views within this time period.
- A list of the top users with the most slide views.
- A list of the most commonly used devices used to access your workshop.
Top tip: You can change the date range you want to analyze at any time in the top right corner.
Note: This feature isn't available for Viewer users — but don't worry because you can still see your own sharing history!