Our handy User Summary provides helpful reports on what your users have been viewing and sharing. There are a couple of different ways you can access these analytics, which we've detailed below. But first, let's look at the sort of information you can glean from this page:
- A summary of how many slides and files the user has viewed.
- A summary of what they've shared across all presentations in the workshop.
- A graph of how many times the user has viewed slides per day
- A detailed record of each time they have viewed a presentation — if you click 'Timeline' you'll see which slides and files they viewed, in which order, for how long.
- A list of the presentations the user views most, ordered by the amount of time spent viewing.
You can even go a step further and view user analytics by presentation! This means you can see how a specific user has interacted with a specific presentation. To do this, open the User Summary page and select the presentation from the 'Presentations' section.
There are two ways you can access analytics for individual users:
Via the Reporting tab
- In the web app, click 'Reporting' in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Select 'Analytics' (this is the default option but it's always good to double-check)
- Scroll down the page until you get to 'Top Users' and click the name of the user you want data for.
Via the Users tab
- In the web app, click 'Users' in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select a user from the list by clicking on their name.
- This will open their User Details page. Click 'User Analytics' to open their User Summary.
Remember: You can change the date range you want to analyze at any time in the top right corner.
You can also see analytics by workshop, analytics by group, and analytics by presentation.
Note: This feature is not available for Viewer users — but don't worry because you can still see your own sharing history!