Do you find yourself painstakingly typing out dozens of email addresses every time you want to update your users on upcoming changes or remind them to download the latest version of your showcase?
Here's how you use it:
- Open the web app and navigate to the showcase you'd like to email folks about.
- Click 'More' and select 'Email Users' from the dropdown menu.
- This will open the Email Users screen where you can add a subject and a message. You can see exactly how many people you're emailing in the box at the top.
Note: If you don't add your own subject line, it will default to "Here's a message about [your showcase name]".
- Take a squiz at the preview to make sure everything looks right.
- When you're happy with your message, hit 'Send' to email it to your users!