There are three types of user access roles in Showcase Workshop:
A user of the tablet app, able to view and share showcases.
When you make new users, they default to Viewer access. Viewers can:
- Download showcases to their device(s) and share content
- View and download an activity log from the Showcase Workshop website relating only to their personal login
Viewers can not edit anything apart from their own login details.
A user of the Showcase Workshop website, able to create and edit showcases.
Editors have the same privileges as Viewers, plus they can:
- Create new showcases
- View and edit existing showcases
- Edit shared content
The main difference between Editors and Admins is the fact that Editors cannot access or edit user information, billing information, or analytics for anyone other than themselves.
A user of the Showcase Workshop website, able to manage other users of the workshop.
Admins have the same privileges as Editors, plus they can:
- Add, change and delete users, and change user roles
- Update billing information
- View and download an activity log for all users and all showcases