There are three types of user access roles in Showcase Workshop:
A user of the tablet app, able to view and share showcases.
When you make new users, they default to Viewer access. Viewers can:
- Download showcases to their device(s) and share content
- View and download an activity log from the Showcase Workshop website relating only to their personal login
Viewers can not edit anything apart from their own login details.
A user of the Showcase Workshop website, able to create and edit showcases.
Editors have the same privileges as Viewers, plus they can:
- Create new showcases
- View and edit existing showcases
- Edit shared content
The main difference between Editors and Admins is the fact that Editors cannot access or edit user information, billing information, or analytics for anyone other than themselves.
A user of the Showcase Workshop website, able to manage other users of the workshop. Admins have the power to control all aspects of the workshop!
Admins have the same privileges as Editors, but they can also:
- Add, change and delete users, and change user roles
- Update billing information
- View and download an activity log for all users and all showcases