Changed your mind about a submenu in your presentation? We've got a way around that.
To delete a submenu:
- Select the hotspot that links to the submenu and click the slide title in the toolbar above your showcase.
- In the drop-down box, click the minus ('-') icon to unlink the submenu.
Note: Your submenu still exists; it's just not linked to that particular hotspot.
To link your submenu to a new hotspot:
- Remove the original link by following the instructions above. Take note of the slide reference number so you can find it later.
- Now, navigate to the hotspot you want to link the submenu to and click to select it.
- Click 'Add Content' in the toolbar above your showcase.
- Select 'Existing Slide' from the drop-down box.
- This will open a box where you can choose which of your existing slides you want to link with this hotspot. If you've got a lot of slides, you can use the slide reference number to search your presentation (the search bar is in the top right).
- Once you've selected your slide, click 'Choose selected'. Voilà! Your submenu now has a brand new home. Don't forget to publish your changes so they take effect.