Users can share two types of content in the Showcase Workshop app:
- The full showcase: Users can send a read-only version of your entire showcase to a recipient even if they don't have the Showcase Workshop app.
- Additional resources: Users can send additional content (such as spec sheets, product lists, or brochures) to a recipient directly from the app.
Once this feature is enabled, your sales reps can share a read-only version of your entire showcase with anyone — even if they don't have the Showcase Workshop app! All your recipient needs is a compatible web browser and an internet connection.
You can turn this feature on and off at any time. Allowing the full showcase to be shared also unlocks the Email Pitch feature as a way for your users to share the showcase.
Note: The recipient will not be able to view your workshop or any other showcases — just the showcase you send to them.
This feature is for Admin and Editor users only. Viewers may want to check out our article about how to share content instead.
Here's how to set up sharing for your showcase:
- In the Home tab of the website, find the relevant showcase and click ‘Manage Sharing’.
Alternatively, you can open the showcase in the Editor and click 'Sharing in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Under 'Allow full showcase to be shared', check the box next to 'Enabled'.
- Don't forget to publish the showcase to push this update to all users!