Sharing content via email is a quick, efficient way to get your content out there. Tap a few buttons, enter the recipient's details, and we'll send them a nicely-formatted email with a link to your content. Links are valid for 30 days by default, but Admin users can adjust this under Workshop Settings.
You can share content with anyone who has an email address — so, basically the entire world. Recipients don't need to download the Showcase Workshop app to view your content; we'll send them a unique link to view it online instead.
If you're sending the entire showcase, they'll just need a compatible web browser and an internet connection.
Share from a device
- Open the app on your favorite device and navigate to the presentation you want to share content from.
- Tap the 'Sharing' button in the top right of the screen (it's the one with a bent arrow pointing to the right).
Note: If you can't see this icon, it means the showcase doesn't have any shareable content! If you have a great idea for content you want to share, ask an Admin user from your Workshop to set it up for you. If they're not sure how to do this, direct them to our articles on allowing users to share the full showcase, share content from a specific slide, and share content from all slides.
- Tap the content you want to share to select it. There's no limit so go wild!
- Select 'Email' under 'Share via' and hit 'Next' in the top right corner.
- Enter the recipient's email address (you can send it to up to 50 people at a time). You can also add a custom message if it tickles your fancy.
Note: If you accidentally enter the wrong email address, we'll email you to let you know and you can try again!
- Hit send to share it with your prospect! Showcase will send them an automated email with a link to your content. The email will come from a Showcase Workshop address (email@example.com) but we include your email address so they can contact you directly with any questions.
Don't like the look of the email? Admin users can edit the appearance of emails under Email Settings.
Share from the web app
- Open the web app and click 'Sharing' in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- The 'Share Content' tab will be selected by default. Choose the presentation you want to share from the dropdown menu under 'Select a Showcase'.
Once you've selected a showcase, any shareable files will appear in a list under it. Click any files you want to share to select them.
- Under 'Share via' select 'Email' and click 'Next'.
- On the next page, enter your recipient's email address (you can send it to up to 50 people if you want). You can also add a custom subject line and note if it tickles your fancy.
- When you're ready, hit 'Preview' to see what your email is going to look like.
Love it? Click 'Send' to share it! Hate it? Admin users can edit the appearance of emails under Email Settings.