Showcase Workshop has an awesome reporting feature packed full of information. This allows you to get in-depth knowledge about your users and customers!
To access the Activity Logs, go to the ‘Reporting’ tab on the website and click 'Activity'.
If you're a Viewer, the activity log tracks your own activity across your workshop.
This includes each time:
- You downloaded a showcase
- You shared content (including the customer's name, content shared, time, and date)
- A customer accessed content you shared with them (including the customer's name, email, time, and date)
- An email you sent bounced
If you're an Admin, you can track the activity of all users across your workshop. You can filter activity data by user, group, type of activity, showcase, and time range. You can also export the data to a .CSV file.
Activity you can view as an Admin includes each time someone:
- Downloaded a showcase
- Edited a showcase
- Deleted a showcase
- Copied a showcase
- Published a showcase
- Restored a previously published version of a showcase
- Shared content (including the customer's name, content shared, time, and date)
- Accessed content one of your users shared with them (including the customer's name, email, time, and date)
- Added or removed a user
- Added a user to a group
- Removed a user from a group
- Imported or exported a showcase
- Sent an email that bounced
You can also view any billing/subscription activity for your workshop.