Hotspots are — by default — transparent, but you can actually customize them in a bunch of different ways to add interest, emphasis, and consistent branding to your presentations.
One way of customizing your hotspot is to add an image.
Here's how to add an image to your hotspot:
- Sign in to the web app and open your presentation in the Editor
- Click on a hotspot to select it
- Click the picture frame icon in the toolbar above your presentation.
- Select 'Choose image' from the drop-down box and upload the image you want to use.
- You can then play around with the alignment and zoom options in the drop-down box to get the image looking exactly how you want in your hotspot.