If you haven't already been through this, you can see How to add a Hotspot before you read this section - but if you have, let's crack on with how to position and resize!
To position a hotspot:
- Click to highlight the hotspot you wish to position.
- Click and drag with the mouse cursor to move the hotspot.
To resize a hotspot:
- Click to highlight the hotspot you wish to resize.
- A drag handle will appear on the bottom right corner of the hotspot.
- Click and drag the handle to resize the hotspot.
For ‘pixel perfect’ resizing, you can also manually adjust the position, width and height properties of a hotspot from the sidebar.
To add content to your Hotspot, check out our Add content to a Hotspot help guide, then your Hotspot is good to go!
You will need to publish any changes in order for them to take effect.