If your showcase has content available for sharing, you have the ability to share this content with anyone who has an email address. Basically the entire world.
To share content from the app:
1. Open the showcase you wish to share content from
2. Hit the sharing button in the top right:
If you can't see the sharing button, it means your showcase has no shareable content! Get in touch with your Admin if you desperately want some - or, if you are the Admin, check out how to add shareable content here.
If you hate touching buttons in the top right corner for any reason, you can also access Sharing from Tools - you open this via the button bottom left, instead, and the sharing option will be in the tray:
3. Select the content you'd like to share by tapping on the name. You can choose as many as you like!
4. Fill out the recipient's name, recipient email, and add a message if you wish.
5. Touch the ‘Send’ button to share the content.
An email will be sent to the recipient containing a link to the content you have shared. You as the sender will also be CC’d in this message.
Here's an example of what their email will look like!
If you don't have your tablet handy, you can also share from the website using our Email Pitch feature.
You can track when a recipient has opened or downloaded the content you shared via the Reporting area in the Showcase Workshop website. Just make sure you toggle this handy feature on in your workshop settings.