A great way to enhance your branding and add a little flair is to add an introduction video to your first slide. You can set it to play each time someone opens your presentation (users can turn this on/off from the app if desired).
Make sure you check out our excellent advice for integrating your video into your slide design.
To set an intro video:
- Sign in to the web app and open your presentation in the Editor
- Click Settings in the toolbar at the top of the screen
- This will open the Manage Settings dialog. Toggle the button next to Intro Video to enable this setting.
- Click Choose video in the pop-up box and select a video file from your File Library.
- And that's all there is to it! Once you publish your changes, the video will play automatically every time a user opens the presentation.
- If you change your mind, you can always remove the intro video by toggling the Intro Video button off.
To turn off your intro video in the app:
If the video is getting a bit repetitive, you can stop it from playing every time you open the presentation on your device.
- Open the Showcase Workshop app on your device.
- On the main screen, you'll see a list of all your available presentations. If a presentation has a small 'video play' icon underneath it, that means it has an intro video.
- Tap this icon to turn it on or off (you'll see a line appear through it when it's turned off).