With Showcase, Admin and Editor users can set a video to endlessly loop — well, until you exit out of it. Look Ma, no hands!
This is ideal for trade shows, conferences, or as you take questions during any other presentation. Leave the video running and it will play again and again, keeping your prospects entertained and engaged as they learn more about your business.
Here's how to set it up:
- Open your presentation in the Editor.
- Add a video to a hotspot or select a hotspot that already has a video attached to it.
- In the toolbar above your presentation, you'll see the name of the video file you uploaded. Click this to open a dropdown menu with options for the video. You can also click the video icon that appears directly above the hotspot to open this menu.
- Check the box next to 'Video loops until closed'.
- Don't forget to publish your presentation to make sure it takes effect!